Saturday, January 12, 2019

Unexpectedly good.

I freehanded some Alfredo sauce tonight. I'm shocked that it was actually quite tasty. Considering I did it to get rid of some of those chunks of snack parmesan cheese, I am quite pleased.

Granted, Alfredo is one of the simpler sauces to make. I just have to take what reassurance that I'm not a total loser.


No jump cut today, I don't have much to report. Other than I am probably getting fired within a month, but whatevs. I can tell my burnout is bad because while I'm sad about it...I'm not really. I do need to get my resume together, and I'm going to give them a presentation about precisely where my burnout came from (as if they'll care), but otherwise, I'm pretty cool with this.

Which makes me sad, because I really loved it there. I should have known better than to take that promotion.

Anyway, above you see some yarn! Lorna's Laces Sport Merino. V. v. pretty, isn't it? It was on clearance, and I just had to rescue it. I should have had them cake it up, actually, because the urge to just knit right in is very strong. It's so soft and warm and pretty, all things I really need right now.

I do have my Amish swift....

No comments: