Saturday, December 6, 2014

Oh, my Blob, what just happened?!?!?

I'm not sure even I know. Life has taken some bizarre turns, my friends. I'm really hoping that now that Rex has turned one, I'll be able to actually knit in my chair on occasion.

Otherwise, he and I are going to have to have a come to Dogus meeting.

I haven't managed to finish one thing in the past three months. I accumulate the yarn, I buy the needles, but I am continually frustrated by my inability to actually work on anything. Part of that is that I have an obligation project on the needles. I hate knitting obligation.

I may have to get off my backside, queue up some fun tv and knit the shit out of that thing tomorrow. Three hours (which happens, coincidentally, to be what I have of Vintage CSI: Original Crispy on the DVR) should do it.

And then, maybe, I can move forward? Without neglecting my knitting self?

No comments: