Sunday, March 27, 2011

Who am I and what have I done with myself!?!?

My purse broke last week, so it had to be replaced. Since I'm on a 'simplification' kick (which includes cleaning a ton of crap out of my house that I don't use and don't need), I had donated all my old purses to make jobs for other people. Bummer. So I went shopping:

It's got flowers. Some of them are pink.

I hardly recognize myself anymore. But the purse does make me giddy stooopid happy, so whatever.

In other news, I had planned to finish the Infinite Scarf today, but my plans got sidelined. I had to finish digitizing my music collection and get rid of the hardware (and I haven't got a backup yet for my iTunes, gulp, so I'm sort of panicked.) On the one hand, I'm glad to be shot of the twenty five pounds of plastic I don't really need anymore, on the other it took for.Ev.Er to get those things downloaded. I've been doing it in batches, but today was the last, biggest chunk, and it took something like four hours to rip them to iTunes. Then I had to cart them away to my local second hand shop to convert them into cash.

And after getting rid of them, I fell asleep in my chair. Sigh. Oh, well. At least I feel a bit better (the dust makes my eyes swell). Maybe I'll go knit for a while now.

No comments: