Friday, March 18, 2011

Have you ever had a day....

that was so full of stuff you just couldn't process it all?

I just did. There are some words in here somewhere, but I can't think what they are right now. Maybe Sunday, or next Wednesday. My work today took me to a new level, I did an exercise for my life coach that required me to do some digging, and I began pondering a new knit design for either a scarf or a shrug using two different yarns that I have in small enough quantities to make combining them into one project a necessity, not a luxury.

And I gorged myself on tater tots. Mmmm, tater tots. I love tater tots. I love writing the words 'tater tots,' they are absolutely fun to say over and over. Tater tots, tater tots, tater tots. Why is it so fun to act like a fourth grader?

Speaking of, ABC Family is playing the Harry Potter films in series again, for like the eleventy-billionth time. I love the movies, but come on. Again? Really? They'll play them again before the final film in July, you just know they will.

Oh, well. At least it's better than the four days' worth of Beverly Hills Chihuahua they did last week.

No comments: