Saturday, March 1, 2014

I'm wilting in this weather.

Winter. Just...winter. I'm over it.

On the positive side, we had a local yarn crawl today. I went with some coven menbers. It was awesome.

Macro-photo of the swag:


Here's the yarn all on its lonesome:


 Freia Ombre in sportweight -- I had to show it colors on, intead of the label



I'm doing a Mr. Rogers tribute sweater, starting this March 20.
It's a Knit-Along. Join me!

  

 I also got some notions and doo-dads:


 

There's also some hand lotion I got but didn't photograph. Which reminds me, I need to take that out of my purse after I log off, before I go upstairs and collapse into bed in a boneless fashion. The constant cold and lack of outdoor time is making me feel very weak, and even though today was really nice (it hit 50 F today, and was sunny), I think it's going to take me more time in the sun to recover than just one day. And time away from the threat of snow and blech like we're having tomorrow. 

So, anyway. Ain't it all purty? Alas, I'm still doing a destashing game, so my score is now significantly negative. Not as bad as I ended up last year (I think I was somewhere around -145 at the turn of the new year), but still.

I should probably be ashamed of myself. But I'm not.  

Je ne regrette rien.

No comments: