Saturday, June 15, 2013

I knitted something!

Nothing I've told you about knitting as I was knitting it before, though.



Well, I've spoken about the Lil' Giraffe hat, I just haven't shown it. Adorable, isn't it, even unfinished as pictured here?

I have finished the ears and just have to tack them on, and then I have to decide about the stripes and a ridge of hair between the horns.

Although, the source material hasn't got a tuft of hair between the horns:


Say it with me: D'aawwwww!

Must be nice to be able to use your own butt as a pillow. Although that could get weird, too.

Oh, well. Onward and upward! Next week I'll be moving on to something else. Not sure what. None of the projects I have on the needles really appeals right now. Then again, it took me nearly a month to finish up a simple hat with horns and floppy ears, so.... Maybe my knitting slump continues.

The slump came on as I took on that frieght of yarn. Could it perhaps be that I have too much yarn? Could I have acquired so much yarn that I am in some sort of mental freeze from option shock? Are there too many choices facing me down for my own peace of mind?

Or I'm overthinking it and I'm just a bit tired. Gah.

1 comment:

Marigold said...

I vote for overthinking it. Knit what you want, when you want to. Except for the giraffe hat, is it finished yet?