Monday, September 17, 2012

Soooo tired

And it's coven night. I will have to knit, and I'm not sure I'm capable of it right now. Trying to get my sleep patterns under control is not working as well as I'd have it and it's leaving me incapable of coherent finger coordination.

You don't want to know how many times I typed that paragraph.

Today I worked -- and my 'clients' were cranky as bears in briar patches, so I really ended up working -- but tomorrow I have off. I think I'm going to organize my desk. Or maybe work on something. I dunno. A lot depends on how well/if I sleep tonight.

But I do know that if I'm at all compos mentos, I'm knitting on something. I have all this free time, and I don't spend it working on the fun things I enjoy! It's dreadfully unfair of me.

Particularly when I have that nice, smooshy yarn just waiting for me to run my fingers through it and about 16 hours of Criminal Minds on my DVR. I'm going to give myself a complex, knitting while watching shows about serial killers and pedophiles, aren't I? But I cannot resist the lure of the Hotch.

Suits. Such a whore for a man in a suit. I should seek therapy for that.

In the meantime, YARN!!!




My first three luxury yarns. What should I do with them? I've become terrified of mohair -- no frogging, no tinking, no nothing but cutting off the previous knitting and then starting again -- but I need to use it somehow. It just sits, cold and lonely, in the Stashtainer of Yarny Goodness.

What do I do with it?

No comments: