Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Part the First, completed.

The first half of Nieceling's Euroscarf 2012 is complete.

It's a bit blurry, and I'm sorry about that, but when I took the picture with the flash, it did weird things with the color and stitch definition. Squint and tilt your head and it will look just fine.

She leaves for her European tour in about a week, so I have....five days, no four, to get this thing done and dusted. Considering I worked on the first half for about 10 hours, and most of that consisted of swearing, frogging, running my finger along the lines of the pattern and swearing some more, whereas now I have the darn pattern memorized and can do it in my sleep...yeah. I've got a decent shot at it.

At least, I do if I get off here and go get knitting.

I guess I just wanted to let you know I'm still here and still knitting. Slowly but surely. And contemplating the wonders I will wreak on this world when I'm not doing deadline knitting.

No comments: