Friday, May 18, 2012

Thanks, Mom.

Apparently, human grandchildren aren't the only ones she spoils, because guess who bought Yoda a toy mouse yesterday? A toy mouse that he took to playing with at two o'clock in the freakin' morning and yowled for an hour over??!?!?

Yeah. It was like that.

And today what do I find in Yoda's inbox?

Yet another fluffy mouse toy.

Because I really don't need the sleep. Oy.

And then I bought myself something.

A beaded bracelet, fair-traded from Guatemala.

I saw this several weeks ago when I went out of an evening with my friends. I wanted it then, but had no money. Today I mused I had more than ample spare lying around (it wasn't all that spendy) and decided to ride over to the fair-trade store, on the off chance it was still there. And lo! There it was!

Here's a close-up:

I can't believe no one bought this. It's just too perfect for words.

Oh, well. More for me!

No comments: