Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thinking about what to blog...

and I've got very little. I mean, other than a post about some stuff I wrote in my morning pages last week that's got me thinking really hard about how I live my life, but who wants to hear that?

Anyway, this week I've managed to make some progress on my shawl in dog colors, I beaded the yarn for the first half of the Nieceling's scarf and I've worked a bit farther on my Crowley scarf. Other than that, I've done as little as physically possible in order to preserve some of my precious energy for not panicking.

I'm doing better in that regard, for what it's worth. I'll probably...go for my evening walk now, make and eat my dinner and then sit and knit on my shawl for a bit tonight. Maybe tomorrow I'll do something more worthwhile.

Oh, I say maybe, but I've sort of promised someone I would. For my mental health and hygiene. And I have to keep blogging, so if you're following this blog, I apologize. This week might be a bit thin in terms of knit content and highly fat in terms of wangsting when my life is so good I really shouldn't be wangsting at all. I do know how lucky I am, really I do, it's just sometimes...wangsting feels good.

Is that so wrong?

No comments: