Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hoooooooowl!

I'm positively flailing around because I haven't been able to sit to write for the past week. Why is it when I have the time, I don't feel like writing, but when I don't have the time, I'm absolutely desperate for it?

I'm so perverse.

In other news, I've managed to knit a bit on this:

This is not a current shot. I've got a bit more stockinette below the lace set there. I'm about halfway to the next lacy bit. The purl rows are taking for. ev. er. I purl awkwardly at the best of times, but for some reason purling on this shawl is particularly difficult for me. I think it's because of the way the fabric is folding up and hanging on the cable. It's doing something horrible to my stitch tension. Or something.

Perhaps I'm just losing it. At this stage, that's always a real possibility!

No comments: