1. Crochet. I've written several articles about crochet, people, and I never, ever get an edit requested on them. I should actually, you know, crochet something sometime.
2. Finger knitting. Ditto. Plus I have some nice yarn that would make a lovely braided scarf.
3. Cables. I've designed my own stuff and I've never actually done a cable. I know how they're done, and I'm not really afraid of them, I've just never gotten around to a project that had a cable. Probably because cables add bulk and if there's one thing I don't need it's additional bulk.
4. Knit-on edging. I'm unreasonably afraid of this technique, but I don't know why. And I'll need to know how to do it if I'm ever do make the patterns I truly love out of Victorian Lace Today. My favorite knitporn.
5. Knit a sweater. I say this all the time, and I never do it. I think in my head I'm thinking I should wait until I lose weight. But honestly -- will I? Why don't I just accept my chub and get on with knitting on the sweater? I need to keep warm no matter what, and God knows I've got enough yarn for sixty sweaters in my stashtainer. Might as well just go for it.
Maybe I'll make a boyfriend sweater (read: big and boxy) with cables, edging that's partially knit on and partially crochet, with a finger knit accent bow. Get all five out of the way in one go!