Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rainy Day

Monday was very rainy.
Not that I'm complaining, mind.
  Some of the trees really needed the water. And this pink jobbie sits behind my chair, bobbing against the glass every now and again, bringing some much needed pretty into my life. So, they can have some water. I don't mind.

It did, however, take me away from my paying work. I just couldn't concentrate on writing when there's all that beautiful yarn sitting behind me and the rain was whispering in my ear that I should give over and just cuddle up in my chair with a pair of needles.

So I did.

This is the first of the two arm warmers I'm making out of the Aslan alpaca leftovers. I've actually got it tubed up and the first part of the ribbing done. You'll get to see it when I'm done, I promise.

I may have to rip out and re-do the ribbing I've got on there, though. *sigh* Won't be the first time I've done that, probably won't be the last!

Oh, well. For the readers I have, nothing but the best will do, and if the ribbing is inadequate, it is inadequate. No matter how much I'd rather be done with it!

No comments: