Friday, August 15, 2008

Wheee! New stash! (Day 32-ish)

I got my trade yarn from the nice Ravelry lady, and it's perfect.

I loves me some blue. There are two skeins, and it's more than enough for a Little Nothing from the Knitspot shop. I'm thinking of Rivolo for this colorway. I am so going insane in that shop when I have money for spending again.

Found an interesting website the other day, a photo blog called Dark Roasted Blend, which appears to have disappeared. Google it, see if you can find it. If so, you will be richly rewarded. There is a thread called "Nightmare Playgrounds", which present images of toys and statues from various playgrounds around the world that would probably interfere with the healthy mental development of just about any child that wasn't already destined by genetics to be a sociopath. I can't get all the pictures I played with to download, but I did have fun with this one:



Heh. Ebbil debil teddy bears. Tell me what child wouldn't have nightmares of little black things with glowy white eyes?

I may have some nightmares off this, and I'm supposed to be a grown up! Ok, so supposed to be a grown up. I'm big enough to admit that.

No comments: